Monday, August 8, 2011

Where's the SSJ4's in Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2?

I mean like WTF!? SSJ3 Vegeta and Broly? Why do they put these characters in the game tha ever went or made it to SSJ3 state. Broly needs no SSJ3 he's a legend What would he need it for? Vegeta isn't strong enough or never passed a level to be a SSJ3? I wish they put eveybody in the game. Wow, when I saw the ad in commercial it said over 90 characters I got hype for obviously NOTHING! Where's Baby, Hell Fighter, Super 17, King Vegeta, The rest of Bardock's Elite, King Piccolo, Infected Vegeta, Teen Goten, and Baby Vegeta? What is that too much for 1 whole game? The saiyans should have the ability to GO SSJ4 AND GO APE ALSO GOLDEN APE. DB RB & DB RB2 seems like a bust although I never owned DB RB. I almost forgot, they need to put Uub and Majuub in the game. In fact, they should put everybody that does battle ad combat, people like Herkule(Mr. Satan) and Yajirobe. And since they want to put creators in the game put Dr. Myuu in the game. I like DB RB2 but it could've been made better.

No comments:

Post a Comment