Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pregnant, complicated situation, advice needed!?

I just found out that I am going on 2 months pregnant. The father and I have been together for about a year and a half. I love him, but we've been arguing a bit recently, and now THIS. Here's the big problem: We live in a separate state from the rest of my family. I am trying to get back into college and working full time. HE got laid off from his job and isnt having much luck finding a new one. My mother told me that if I wanted to keep the baby, we are more than welcome to come up there and stay with her and start fresh, and that way I wont have to pull all the weight. But my boyfriend is pretty much adamant that I need to get an abortion, because we cant afford a baby right now and he refuses to move out of state "just so that we can have the baby" and insists that I'm "being selfish" to expect him to do such a thing. And I understand that's a drastic change, but my thing is, shouldn't the baby be worth it? Its not like I sedated and raped him either, we did this TOGETHER. And if moving is our only option for the time being so be it! I just dont know if I can personally HANDLE an abortion. I tried to go to the clinic and I just cant. Am I wrong for wanting to keep the baby and basically telling him if he wants to be part of its life he has to move out of state? Or would it be more wrong to have an abortion just because its better for him? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment