Thursday, August 11, 2011

Being born into ur family but being identified by ur mothers family?

my mum comes from a huge family ,she is number 11 ,she is the oldest of the family , and her family name is the garratts , my name is a partridge ,a partridge in a pair tree , but when people see me they look at me through my mums family ,and not by my birth family ,i have to argue with retards that im not a garratt but im a partridge born into the so called partridge family ,but they have put my mums family identity on my head and u hardly ever get ur own identity on your head .at first i didnt mind but when they really believed it ,i thought there is something wrong here ,cause i feel like im a wierdo ,having two identities on me except my own , it is so strange ,it is so wierd ,to have another identity on ur head of another family and u are not born into the garratt family ,but cause this family is so huge ,i get the identity of the garratt family on me ,and i aint a garratt at all ,im born into a partridge family ,the bird in the pair tree family , have u ever been through a situation u have to argue for ur identity ,will i have ,wierd as it ,it is truely wierd ,i dont hate any garratt family ,but there name has swallowed up my identity ,and i bear a false identtity on my head .

No comments:

Post a Comment