Friday, August 12, 2011

Big problem at home with aunt.. help!?

So I live with my parents and my mom's sister. I really don't get along with my aunt so we don't speak. Whenever something of mine gets broken around the house.. my aunt is the one at home yet she doesn't tell me anything. I find out about it like a week later. I tell my mother about it so she can speak to her sister.. My mom instead goes against me saying that I like to look for problems.. This happens often and many of my things have been ruined because of it. My dad when he tries to speak to my aunt my mother also goes against him and they argue.. I don't know what to do anymore.. I blame my parents since they brought her to begin with.. but what could I do.. My mom feels that my aunt is the victim and that we are just mean..

No comments:

Post a Comment