Thursday, August 11, 2011

Im going to run away, what do i need to bring?

okay, im a 14 year old girl, i live in ireland, the reason i want to run away is. . .i caught my mom having an affair with my teacher, and i cant even look at her anymore,my dad and her just argue all the time and i cant handle it, iv got 1,300 in the bank and i have a master card so i can take out money when i please, i plan to go to dublin and book a flight there. i can take a bus from where i live to dublin. iv never been that close to my family, im the youngest of 3, my family has a house in sweden,as i am half swedish.i have emailed the people renting out our house and they said that they wouldnt mind me staying there, and that they wouldnt tell me parents(althought they dont know that im running away, i just told them im going on holiday and that my parents thought that i was staying with relatives) iv never been that happy at home, i like traveling and i plan to go to austrailia(after getting a job in sweden first(i am fluent in swedish) then im going to stay with one of my friends over there. but what im wondering is what do i bring in my bag? i have my passport and my phone(with new sim card, but i still have all contacts ect). and dont try to talk my out of it, cos it wont work, im going to a school in austrailia i have it aranged. ill be leaving in the night so i have at least 24 hours until my parents find out im gone, cos they work from every morning, what do i bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment