Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he truly love me ok i know you probably read stuff like this allot but im confused on where his heart is?

we started out great but to tell you the truth he was a rebound from my ex i didn't want to fall for him i got in this relationship for fun cause i was tired of getting hurt so i figured not getting to close and just having fun would not hurt me in the long run but some where between getting with him and now i got close without knowing it and now im afraid ive fell in love the reason why im afraid is cause ok he told me he fell in love with me and some how i felt great i loved that he did he use to lite my ciggs for me haha and open car doors for me and when we would argue which now i realize was stupid but i would go walking down the road to try to calm down he would end up going after me and trying to help me calm down and well we always talked it out now umm i don't think he would have ran after me if he didn't care but well things happened we broke up cause his parents found out we were dating hes 17 and is not supposed to date they say he has something wrong with him that he doesn't listen to his parents but truly they don't listen them selves he has no life he cant go on his front porch without them getting mad so i always snuck over there i know it was bad but i liked him allot but anyways they found out and said they were going to call the law on me over me being 18 and sleeping with a miner but hes 18 in 2 months and i don't see it as a booty call as they called it i felt something special with him we called it making love anyways they made him call me one day after putting a stop to any contact we had and i heard them whispering in the back ground as he was telling me he didn't love me no more and we were just kids and we could not be i heard them whispering it all in the background his parents though i know he was made to do it it still hurt me i cried for 3 months straight then one day after coming home from work i got a random message saying how he was sorry and if he had a way to contact me he would have took it all back they took away his cell after he made the call he wanted me to meat him after his summer school thing they let the teens go and get food at like 12 so i was at micky D's and i saw him coming through the doors with his friends and i freaked out cause i didn't know what to say so i ended up going out side through the other door he saw me so h followed me as soon as he came out the door i was like are you stalking me he smiled and said yes im like why he said why not lol we use to make jokes about me stalking him cause i went past his house allot to go to my friend Sierras ha ha we ended up talking it out he said he hated he had to do it i pointed out why didn't you stand up to them he said he did he never thought he would have to make that call he just wanted peace for us cause they put him through hell over it so i understand if they wanted a brake for awhile OH and i forgot to say after he broke up with me my mamaw called him back and asked why i was crying he said Carolyn we just cant be she said he sounded as if he was going to cry anyways we talked it out he said he stayed awake every night crying which btw he doesn't cry much it takes allot to make him cry he cryed and would think to himself how he had no way to contact me and take it back so he was depressed he told me he didn't eat and he had to Force himself to eat and his parents said see your getting over her your eating which he has lost tons of weight and though i was still pissed over the brake up and would not be all over him as i normal was i didn't even hug him but he kept getting close to me and hugging me and getting close to my face he said he tried to get over me but he could not do it i asked why didn't you just find another gf though he isn't able to date at school he could have he said how can i date when there is one person i cant get over i had a bf but to tell you the truth i only got with him to help me get over him but it didn't work i kept seeing Cameron in everything he did things he said ide remember him saying it to me and when we kissed i cried cause i pictured it being Cameron when i closed my eyes i know its a bad thing to do but i missed him so much but since he was so close to my face when we were talking i said you wanna kiss me don't you he smiled and said sorta then leaned in and we kissed we ended up makingout then huged and said sorry for everything my family had me thinking he used me for pussy and ciggs cause he asked for ciggs allot but i didn't care to give them but he wanted to to walk with him and his friends got him a pack he gave me haft his pack and he didnt have to and i told him we cant have sex for awhile he said it was ok he asked me back out i told him ide have to think about it and i told him yes now we are together but im afraid to get hurt again ohh and he messaged me through a friend at school just so people would not be confused on that anyways i believe he loves me but does it seem it to you g

No comments:

Post a Comment