Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why is he acting like this? please help! thank you.?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for three years now We never argued or anything around Christmas time we started arguing and it got bad but we never broke up it was all me He didn't say a word and accepted everything I said I didn't understand why I did this Eventually I kept pushing him to argue back and he started to He didn't get as mean as I did though I figured maybe it was control and I had sign of power so I took advantage of it because I was in abusive relationships in the past We worked together because I wanted to stop its just I got so angry over stupid things Im not proud of this it made him cry he was very emotional it effected his life alot I told him I had confidence in us and we would make it through this we did 4 months ago He continuously no matter what babied me like a princess. He wrote a book for meshe told his mom he wanted to spend forever with me, he stopped fighting and doing dangerous things so he didn't get hurt so I knew he was okay he has bought me jewelry and a promise ring he has made a frame on his wall of pictures of me or us he has protected me when I was scared he talked to my dad about dating me he went to all my musicals, concerts, games for school and sports and things like that. Sometimes he would show up and just surprise me sometimes I asked him to go and he has done so much more We went to every school dance for his school and he goes to a different school then I do and my school didn't have any dances We would make up jokes to make each other laugh I had to start taking vitamins and he was like I will be your vitamin Then he wrote me a list from A - Z of reasons why he loves me which will make me feel better or be "my medicine" He would ride his bike 10 miles just to see me for a few hours Out of nowhere last week he broke up with me because he did something bad that could get him sent away and wasn't going to put me through that but told me it was because he wanted time to mature That was last friday he did this he insisted on being friends with benefits our as we call it lovers so we would date still just not boyfriend and girlfriend then we got back together sunday night then wednesday out of nowhere he told me he was over me and wanted nothing to do with me I was at my friends house and it was just me and her and we were hanging out when I got that text 5 minutes later my dad calls me saying he has to leave state because he got some girl pregnant My family isn't there for me at all I have to do everything on my own and support myself My mom walked out after I was born He has been friend with me for the longest time and been there through a lot with me. We never used to argue though, it was me and it only lasted about two months. He knew I had been through a lot so he said it was okay I have walked all the way to his house on my best friends birthday she and I and close anymore because of complicated reasons and I told her my dad had to pick me up and I walked all the way to his house I have bought him a promise ring he calls me mommy because his dad can't support him because of medical conditions and his mom is a ***** and wont get him anything so I give him money all the time for food drinks clothes records school supplies or anything he needs or wants We were very close constantly talked he wanted me to be clingy and obsessive so I was He but complained to his brother he didn't like it. He never told me so I did what he said to do He said he didn't want anything to do with me and I was just for sex he never cared anything he said or did didn't mean anything We had sex a lot but it wasn't always about that and I came on to him When we first did it I told him to do anything he wanted with me and he was all romantic and kissed me and got dinner with me. It was great though when we got to it because we did it in some pretty spontaneous places and it was fun and risky but it was love because we did it together It wasn't sexual it was all romantic every single time and that's how he wanted it it got frisky at times but eneded romantic So anyway he broke up with me 4 days ago and said he wanted nothing to do with me it was for sex he never had any feelings for me I wasn't his first he had sex ten times and to leave him Alone and that there was so much better out there I told him about my dad leaving and he helped me find a place to stay Today I had to go to the gyn and he was so concerned and wanted to know if I was okay and what was going on and then I told him and he told me everything would be okay and then he tried to make me happy and he did He is still talking to me about stuff. Like he wanted a tattoo for his grandpa because he is dieing and wanted to get a lip ring knowing I don't want him to and he said he didn't want them in the beginning He is using thing things against me I dont like He had some girl texting me about what she was going to do with him and of a picture of

No comments:

Post a Comment