Monday, August 8, 2011

Was my friend right or me?

Me and my friend had just come from a party went to her house and when're got there she started giving me attitude ignoring my etc then we had shared a sofa while watching something and she asked me to go get us something to eat and i did and when i came back she was laying on the sofa n I was thinking WTF is her problem now she's so selfish long story short asked her to move she was being annoying about it and calling me selfishfor sitting on her which was were I was and we started arguing cause she turned of something we were watching 2 get her own way also she then called my mum to come pick me up tbh I wanted to go home cuz how she was treating me but that crossed the line I'm soo angry at her n her personality and how annoyying she is but was I in the right?

No comments:

Post a Comment