Monday, August 8, 2011

I really need some advice , idk what to do :/?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 10 months , we used to be best friends before and have been knowing eachother for years. We both really have strong feelings for eachother and talk about how we would love a future together. But lately I've been so moody for no reason. He's great to me and very understanding about everything. I don't wanna get mad towards him all the time for no reason. I was not like this with him before. I really want to get back to my old self and not argue as much. I wanna be better for both of us. So today I decided to take some time apart from him and get myself together so our relationship can be better. Is this a bad idea though? Will this break us up for good? Should I be handling the situation differently? Any suggestion or views on the situation would be highly appreciated. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment