Sunday, August 7, 2011

I know it's super long but I need your advice/opinion/insight on this pleaseeee...?

honestly, thats almost exactly how i am, and my girlfriend just broke up with me after a year and 6 months. even tho the not allowed talking to guys at all or having them on facebook is a bit much, thats a tad controlling, unless he had a reason that he didnt want you talking to speciic guys. in my opinion, i think alot of guys are like this. the main reason for it tho, is because hes scared that you wont like him as much as these other guys, he is probably quite insecure and isint sure how you feel about him. have you ever given him a reason to be like that? because i wasnt as intense with the protectiveness untill my g had to do a couple plays in drama in which she got to make out with 2 guys or rehearsals for 2 weeks cuz the play had a kissing scene. after that i was just about as bad. from my point of view, you should have stayed with him, because the way you describe the positives makes it seem like hes a really good guy, and honestly loves you. think about it, decide which is more important, this guy, who has some protective issues, but loves you dearly, and sounds like hes always there for you and will hang out with you all the time, or getting to hang out with other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment