Sunday, August 7, 2011

Am I selfish? help!!!!!!!!!please?

I have been with this guy for about 3 years on and off. recently we split 2 weeks went by i miss him call him and he wants time to get his life together...it hurt and then few days later his mother dies he calls me up crying and wanting me to come be with him and of course i went it was horrible ...stayed the night with him, he was leaving for florida next day thats were his mother lived. told me how he loved me and i couldn't see himself with anyone else ever. and i was feeling the same as well i really do love him. but i think the fourth night he was in florida i had class and my cell was dead and my charger was not working i was going to go to gym after class but i was scared andy was trying to call me and i had told my brother to meet me at gym. but i went straight home due to that fact. i get home i had voice messages on my home phone from him i called him right away said are you ok im sorry and told him story. didn't believe me starts calling me a lier so thats making me upset i get mad. we start fighting i told him im going to get charger and go to gym with my brother cause i had told him we could hang out the day before. at first he's like ya ok. then we start talking arguing more hour goes by my brother came to my house told him im going to gym now he wants me to talk to him he said he needed to talk demanding i stay home and tell my brother to go home. im like no im going and i went and he hated ne fir it said i couldn't give him one night that he needed me his mother died and he wanted to talk. he was fighting with me he could have talked for the hour we were fighting...was i wrong to go to the gym? he will not talk to me now at all says i dont love him he needed me and i wasn't there i chose my brother over him. i feel bad now like whats wrong with me his mother just died.

No comments:

Post a Comment