Monday, August 8, 2011

Am I a bad person and selfish if i do this?

I'm 18 yrs old girl, I come from a super religious family. Im the youngest of my house and the least fav because i ask my parents for independence. meaning that they should trust me to let me go to a friends or out to have fun. They let my bro do that and its not fair. Whenever i argue with them my bro or my older sister ( momie wanna be ) gets in the way and abuses me. My dad comes and throws another punch and says his harsh words. A week later i'll be forgetting the fight and everything is back to normal. I mean in my life I did get a way with a lot of stuff without my parents knowing I went over my boyfriends house, movies, friends house .... lied to them. Because if I asked nicely they wouldn't let me do any of that. Also they r planning to do arrange marriage!! I work at applebee's and i use my moms car to go to places. My mom and me get a long really well its just my older sis and bro and my dad that I hate so much they dont understand that I wanna be happy in life and enjoy every moment. not just go to work and come home and cant go out. Im 18 yrs old they gotta trust me. So heres the deal Should i wait until I finish college and find a nice guy to marry? or option 2 get into a huge fight with my parents and leave the house. ... I might get killed ( a lil dangerous plan ) but I don't really wanna wait 4 yrs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment