Monday, August 8, 2011

Would you stay with a man that is completely resentful because he has helped you financially for 10 ten years?

while your raised three kids , in school and worked. My significant other is financially stable he makes more than 95% percent of the regular population but he has had to work really hard to get to this point. He is not happy about helping me while I raise the kids and get an education. He says that he would be happier if I could meet him half way with all of the bills- which I will be able too in two years once im done with my academic program. Anyway, he acts like he is miserable and depressed because of this- He throws everything in my face and we argue alot...He is unhappy and so am I ..Should I move on although the kids may be affected until I finish my program or should I continue to make him and myself miserable?? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment