Monday, August 8, 2011

How harsh? 1-10..and what should I do?

He hit me when I was a kid to boost his image. He reported me to school when I misbehaved. He used start fights between me and my younger brother. He used to say I was gay, and I fancied a tutor. He argued with me during my GCSE period making me fail them. He talked me out of going to a uni I desired and made me do a course instead that he wanted to do when he was a student. He said that If I went to the university that I desired I would party all the time. He recorded my timetable to see what time I was going to come home. He laughed to come in a taxi with my dad to come and find me if I went out. He constantly was checking my text messages. He said that I should introduce him to my friends and that they would chose him over me. He said I faked a mental health problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment